Kittie Howard


Thursday, June 25, 2015

Off to Europe!

Our two suitcases are packed (one each) as we finalize last minute stuff before our early morning departure tomorrow for D.C. and Saturday flight to Europe.

I'm not saying exactly where just yet as the Big Plan ***drum roll*** is to post from our various stops. Since my new computer breezes along, it should be a lot easier than struggling as I did with the old one. (What a mess that was, sheesh!)

And, you're right, Alex, I'm loving my iPhone! Have learned to shut the phone part off, go about my way, and catch up later. But we do have international plans for the trip. Life's good!

Hope to check back in soonest!

Happy Summer, Everyone!






8 comments:

Linda Starr said...

what a dream your trip seems to be, have a good one.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Safe travels and keep us updated! Glad you now have an awesome phone and computer to take with you.

Marguerite said...

Bon Voyage, cher! Have some fun for me!

William Kendall said...

Have fun!

Norma said...

Have a safe and fun trip, Kittie!

Cherie Reich said...

Have a wonderful trip, Kittie!

Peaches D. Ledwidge said...

Enjoy, enjoy....

Denise Covey said...

Have a great time Kittie. Wow, data roaming is a killer these days, so I rely on free wifi or an overseas SIM card when I'm on the road. Enjoy!