Kittie Howard


Monday, January 19, 2015

A-Z Challenge: Traveling with Kittie!

The A-Z Challenge is right around winter's corner. That's a good thing. Actually, two good things: spring's coming -- yay! -- and an idea popped for a Challenge theme: travels.

Specifically, you and I hitting the friendly skies for places around the world that match the alphabet that I've visited. Thanks to a great trip to Quebec, the alphabet opens up for a magic carpet ride.

Yep, I'm excited!

In spite of the awful news that steals headlines, there really is more good in the world than bad. It's time to feel the goodness and hear the laughter that fill most people's hearts. I've met so many along the way, in large cities and small towns and villages, who've brought a smile.

 But, um, can you guess where we're going for Z?


12 comments:

Liza said...

I look forward to "traveling" with you.

kjmckendry said...

Yay! I love that theme! I can't wait to see where the road will take us.

Unknown said...

Sounds fun, I adore that bike! and must try to join the challenge.

Norma said...

I hate blog hops but I love the theme you chose.

Love the new header, too!

Denise Covey said...

Hi Kittie.

I did Travel one year and it was so fun, for me at least. I'm looking forward to following your travels.

I'm still not absolutely sure I'm going to participate as it is a massive time suck, but I've already mapped out an A-Z on Paris. Hmm, how can I resist?

You get Spring, hopefully we'll get some cooler weather. We're so frying down here.

Denise :-)

Nicki Elson said...

You'll be the perfect tour guide! You always give such lovely, thoughtful insights. It will be fun to vicariously travel with you. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you, Kitty, I responded.

Gail Dixon said...

Looking forward to traveling along with you, Kittie. I haven't been anywhere significant since our trip to Italy in 2006. And Portland, OR is always beckoning since my precious daughter lives there.

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Oooh, that sounds like a GREAT idea! Let's see, for Z, you could travel to Zimbabwe, or Zaire, or to Zebulon, Georgia, but I'm guessing you're gonna pick an entirely different (and surprising) place, and put your own unique spin on it.

Unknown said...

Hi Kittie! It's been a long time since I stopped by. I've changed blogs since last you visited (I think). Anyway, I LOVE your theme for the A-Z Challenge. I've just decided upon mine and I can't wait to dig in and start writing!

Happy New Year!
Jen

Julie Flanders said...

Hey Kittie! I know I will love reading your A-Z posts and going on a virtual trip around the world with you. Great theme!

Vesna said...

Hi Kittie,
are you going to Zagreb?:) or I wish it is ZToronto:)))
Loved visiting your blog, my energy went up immediately, a magical place you have created here:)
Hugs,
Vesna